Friday, June 10, 2011

sub zero wallpaper mk9

images sub zero wallpaper mk9. sub sub zero wallpaper mk9. sub zero wallpaper mk9. sub
  • sub zero wallpaper mk9. sub



  • krishmunn
    01-04 11:18 AM
    . H4 dependents under certain circumstances are eligible for instate tuition.

    Only in some state. Most states do not allow in-state tuition to H1/H4/L1/L2 holders.





    wallpaper sub zero wallpaper mk9. sub sub zero wallpaper mk9. sub zero wallpaper mk9.
  • sub zero wallpaper mk9.



  • nixstor
    06-28 02:57 PM
    Its wrong. Please check with other senior attorney. It is going to be a problem if you used like that.

    dpp,

    I dont know why its wrong for you. sounds very logical to me. Dont bring in the discussion of unnecessary current employment verification. The letter has to state that the employer is willing to hire him as a future employee. NOT RIGHT NOW. So the title has to be the title stated in the PERM/Labor Cert





    sub zero wallpaper mk9. sub zero wallpaper mk9. sub
  • sub zero wallpaper mk9. sub



  • kaisersose
    05-28 12:43 PM
    Greatly apprecite if anyone can give their inputs...

    I have PD with dec 2006 and 140 approved. Filed 485 in July 2007. For october 2008 I will be done with 4 years of H1b. I am single and I may not get married untill later 2009 due to some family responsibalities. I am kind of concered about 485 getting approval by then which might jeoperdise my spouse visa later. Based on the present processing speed, mine might take minmum 2 years. But bit concerend what if USCICS make a mistake in processing 485 in terms of picking 485 from a later date and approving it?

    Highly unlikely that they would approve a 485 when the PD is not current. The problem here is, even it has happened to someone, we will not see them come out and make an announcement as they fear their approval will be revoked. So we never hear of such cases.


    So my query is...

    1. If I now withdraw my 485 and later change company. SHould I again get a new labor and i140 approved with new company to file for 485.( Here I understand I can port my PD.).

    Any inputs will be greatly apprecited....

    Yes. You have to go through the process all over again, except you will be eligible for an earlier PD. The alternative is to seek employment with you original sponsor in which case, you can directly apply for 485 when your PD becomes current.

    My advise is to stick to your 485 as 2006 is unlikely to become current by the time you get married. In the unlikely event of that happening, deal with the problem by trying to get your spouse in through other means.





    2011 sub zero wallpaper mk9. sub zero wallpaper mk9. cyborg sub zero mk9. cyborg sub zero mk9. sub zero
  • cyborg sub zero mk9. cyborg sub zero mk9. sub zero



  • harsh
    12-15 02:27 PM
    NO the officer did not do the right thing. The officer should have put the expiry date of your 797 instead of your visa stamp as the right expiry date is the 797 date in your case. You should try to contact the concerned airport's CBP office and ask them to change it. Since this I-94 was issued later after the I-797 there is a chance that USCIS might hold a position that the your new I-94 is your correct I-94. So you should try to get your I-94 corrected as soon as possible.



    more...


    sub zero wallpaper mk9. mk9 sub zero vs scorpion. mk9 sub zero vs scorpion.
  • mk9 sub zero vs scorpion. mk9 sub zero vs scorpion.



  • joeshmoe
    09-04 12:44 PM
    joeshmoe,
    Congratulations on your GC approval. Enjoy the freedom.

    Your approval gives us hope in a way that USCIS is approving I-485 cases even though the PD is not current. Am I right?

    You must be right ... I was not anticipating this turn of events whatsoever as I knew what the current PD is in the September Visa Bulletin but maybe they assign me a visa number when they got my application in June.... who knows...





    sub zero wallpaper mk9. sub zero mk9 wallpaper. sub
  • sub zero mk9 wallpaper. sub



  • nutakksa
    08-28 02:11 PM
    See my signature below. Waiting for FP notices from TSC. spoke to my attorney. They mentioned that they are getting FP notices slowly from TSC.

    ---------
    TSC/EB2/PD March 2003
    485 RD June 18 / ND July 17
    FP notice - ??????
    AP- Approved on 8/22 for self and family - yet to receive app notices
    EAD - Approved on 8/27 for self and family - Yet to receive App notices.



    more...


    sub zero wallpaper mk9. sub zero wallpaper mk9. sub
  • sub zero wallpaper mk9. sub



  • makemygc
    08-03 10:34 PM
    maybe they meant 07/1/2007

    See the disclaimer at the bottom of the page. It says it might take another 14 days to receive the receipt even though they might have issued it. What I understand from this is that USCIS has completed the data entry for the dates given and issue the receipts (essentially means, receipt date has been marked against your application in the database) but the receipt will take another 14 days to reach.

    So guys keep patience as USCIS is going to give us update every week now...mentioned in the news letter.





    2010 sub zero wallpaper mk9. sub sub zero wallpaper mk9. sub zero wallpaper mk9. sub
  • sub zero wallpaper mk9. sub



  • arunasri
    08-26 04:21 PM
    My EAD is pending. I applied on Jul 3rd. Current EAD expires on Sep 26th. I am little worried.
    Do you have USCIS phone# with extensions that you pressed to reach Customer service.



    more...


    sub zero wallpaper mk9. MK9 - Scorpion VS Sub-Zero by
  • MK9 - Scorpion VS Sub-Zero by



  • aamchimumbai
    07-23 12:05 AM
    All,

    I feel that those who concurrently filed I-140/485 in July 2007 are very lucky!

    Here is my situation -

    Previous Employer -
    EB3,PD-Jan'04,I-140 cleared. Switched in June 2007 and wasn't able to file I-485 in July 2007

    New Employer -
    EB2, PD-Dec'-07, I-140 (Feb'08 - pending)

    Question -

    Based on Jun'08 Visa bulletin the dates for EB2-India were at Apr'04. Filed for I-140/485 based on my old priority date for EB3 labor (Jan'04). Explaining USCIS for PD transfer.

    Well, folks at NSC did not understand the PD transfer concept and send my application back. Unclear as to what do now. I guess need to wait until the dates for EB2-India reach Dec'07 such that I can file.

    Any "Creative" thoughts on how to approach USCIS moving forward.

    Thanks in advance for your replies.

    Aamchimumbai





    hair cyborg sub zero mk9. cyborg sub zero mk9. sub zero sub zero wallpaper mk9. sub zero wallpaper mk9. sub
  • sub zero wallpaper mk9. sub



  • satishku_2000
    08-01 05:09 PM
    I hope and pray that they take into consideration of the post mark date . Guys any one has an idea how late in night NSC will accept incoming mail.



    more...


    sub zero wallpaper mk9. cyber sub zero mk9. sub zero mk9 wallpaper. cyber
  • cyber sub zero mk9. sub zero mk9 wallpaper. cyber



  • calaway42
    10-04 01:38 AM
    Yes!!YES!! finally!!! woohoo!! i GOT IT!! thanx lost!





    hot mk9 sub zero vs scorpion. mk9 sub zero vs scorpion. sub zero wallpaper mk9. sub zero wallpaper mk9.
  • sub zero wallpaper mk9.



  • chanduv23
    05-19 03:46 PM
    Thank you Chandu for the reply. You are right about the info pass. Yesterday I took the info pass. I thought it would be very helpful because I can talk to IO face to face and explain my situation in detail. One thing I would appreciate about IO is she was very patient and she tried to understand my case fully. But at last she said she cannot help me. She said the only option I have left is just to wait to hear from AAO. She said her daily job is to give the latest status of the cases, giving immigration forms and help people if they have any doubts.
    I asked her that can I file EAD when my MTR for I485 is pending with AAO? She was not sure about it. Then she made a call to Nebraska Service Centre and found out that I can file EAD. I need to attach I290B receipt along with EAP application form. I am just wondering has any one has done this before? Is that really possible?
    Thanks
    Raj

    Well, I am not sure about it. I have been told that one cannot renew EAD AP if 485 is in denied status. As you got it from the horse mouth, you may try doing it.

    Approach your local congressman's office and tell them about your appeal and see if they can help



    more...


    house cyber sub zero mk9. cyber sub zero mk9. cyber sub sub zero wallpaper mk9. sub zero wallpaper mk9. cyborg
  • sub zero wallpaper mk9. cyborg



  • aka
    10-23 08:48 PM
    Hi prom2, thanks for continuing this thread. Could you rename it to early-June filers or something more broad? Or maybe even the same name as the previous thread? That way, the same members can simply join this thread. Your present title is way too specific and with all the other similar threads out there, we might be missed by some members.





    tattoo sub zero mk9 wallpaper. sub sub zero wallpaper mk9. sub zero mk9 wallpaper. cyber
  • sub zero mk9 wallpaper. cyber



  • rkotamurthy
    09-29 10:20 PM
    There are lot of action items post DC Rally/Lobby Day. If you have ideas for
    increasing IV's publicity, visibility or member participation, this meeting
    would be a good platform to brainstrorm. We will need to move into a high
    gear and start agressive campaign in So Cal.

    Please join Local IV chapter and also attend Oct 6th meeting in Cerritos, CA. Meetings details can be found on Yahoo Group. For new members, this will be a great chance to meet and greet local IV members. For not-so-new members, this will be good chance to brainstrom about future actions.

    Please be assured that it will not be a wasted Saturday afternoon.:)



    more...


    pictures sub zero wallpaper mk9. sub sub zero wallpaper mk9. sub zero wallpaper mk9. mortal
  • sub zero wallpaper mk9. mortal



  • gcdreamer05
    01-30 11:07 AM
    Sorry to hear about your situation...

    There are few things you can do immediately. Try to see if you can afford to become a full time student (f1 visa)... talk to an attorney and find out this option, if you can join some school then you are not out of status, nor will be your wife.

    If you are eligible to apply for an EAD do that too.

    Really sorry man, dont worry this too will pass for sure...





    dresses sub zero wallpaper mk9. sub zero wallpaper mk9. sub zero wallpaper mk9. mk9
  • sub zero wallpaper mk9. mk9



  • kirupa
    01-22 04:57 AM
    Oh, of course! What do you want said near your entry?

    I already added a brief caption to one of glos's entries becase users won't see anything unless they click and drag for example.

    :sonic:



    more...


    makeup MK9 - Scorpion VS Sub-Zero by sub zero wallpaper mk9. cyber sub zero mk9. cyber sub zero mk9. cyber sub
  • cyber sub zero mk9. cyber sub zero mk9. cyber sub



  • sparky_jones
    04-01 04:10 PM
    I also got an sudden status update on Jan 7, 2008 that a notice was returned undeliverable on Nov 5, 2007. There was not status update before that. I took an InfoPass appoitnment. The agent at the appointment told me that everything looked fine on my case and she couldn't tell why my online status indicated that something was returned.

    I would say...don't bother about it...but if you really want to be sure, take an InfoPass appoinment and check it out.





    girlfriend sub zero mk9 wallpaper. cyber sub zero wallpaper mk9. sub zero wallpaper mk9.
  • sub zero wallpaper mk9.



  • rkotamurthy
    09-30 08:10 PM
    bump ^^^^





    hairstyles cyber sub zero mk9. sub zero mk9 wallpaper. cyber sub zero wallpaper mk9. Sub Zero MK9 Wallpaper by
  • Sub Zero MK9 Wallpaper by



  • vadicherla
    11-05 09:11 AM
    I just voted





    logiclife
    04-08 12:23 AM
    like S 1932 that deals with other issues then you risk the House getting those thrown out during conference committee.

    The advantage is that it will slide thru easily in senate. Problem is that house members use the S 1932 tactic to get immigration provisions thrown out in bills that are not related to immigration or touch immigration on a tangent like competitiveness bills.





    gcformeornot
    12-31 02:12 PM
    being in same boat sometimes rocks sometime scares.......



    No comments:

    Post a Comment