Saturday, June 11, 2011

martini glass centerpieces

images The Giant Martini Glasses come martini glass centerpieces. The centerpiece bouquet was to
  • The centerpiece bouquet was to



  • WeShallOvercome
    07-23 04:11 PM
    No responses :(

    Can someone tell exactly how an FP notice looks?





    wallpaper The centerpiece bouquet was to martini glass centerpieces. Martini glass centerpiece 5
  • Martini glass centerpiece 5



  • chanduv23
    07-11 05:08 PM
    We can use this text, but it is better to use AILA links or contact list we have in IV





    martini glass centerpieces. Martini Glass Centerpieces
  • Martini Glass Centerpieces



  • krishna.ahd
    02-08 08:14 AM
    my opinion what ever route u go u will have minimum 2 stops . IF u take direct flights like ny/chicago to delhi then u will have to fly from delhi to ahd.

    what ever route u fly cost will be from $1300 to $1500

    so my take would be this.

    Atlanta - LA - singapore - ahmedabad (via singapore airlines).

    no transist visa needed

    service and food/drinks of singapore airline just superb.

    singapore airport is also superb. nice entertainment area / food court. btw it has desi fast food place so you can enjoy good food there too.

    last thing singapore to ahd direct flight :)

    aj
    Yes , your best bet is via LA , singapore or something like that
    Or
    Delta non stop to JFK - BOM
    or
    Any other non stop to Delhi/Bom





    2011 Martini glass centerpiece 5 martini glass centerpieces. Martini Glass centerpiece
  • Martini Glass centerpiece



  • hebron
    04-03 12:31 PM
    Hi Bobby,
    I'm sorry, I'm a little confused now. Maybe its just me.

    Couple of questions, if you don't mind.

    1. Did you go on your vaction after getting your 3 year extension based on your approved I-140?

    2. Did you apply for 3 year H1-b extension even though your passport was not renewed?

    3. Did you renew your passport before you travelled on your vacation? I am asking this just to know which passport had your visa stamp?

    4. Did UCSIS approve your H!-b extension for 3 years and does the I-94 on your I-797 indicate that the new H1-b is valid for 3 years?

    Thanks



    I returned to the US last year after a vacation and while my current visa's expiration date is July 2007 the customs official would only stamp my I-94 & authorize entry until May 2007 when my passport expires. My lawyer has applied for our extension using copies of my passport which is expiring soon but she advised that USCIS would need a copy of the new passport with new expiry date before approving my extension. The lawyer says your passport has to have an expiry date after the date of expiration of your visa extension. I will get a new I-94 with my visa extension btw this extension is the 3 year extension as our I-140 is approved but we have not filed for adj. of status yet. PD 5/03 EB3 ROW



    more...


    martini glass centerpieces. I love the martini glass
  • I love the martini glass



  • dealsnet
    04-13 09:14 PM
    Citizenship of child do not consider for cross chargiability. Only the birth place of spouse will taken into consideration, if you file with details shown in the petition.

    Child can be charged to either parent's country's quota, reverse is not allowed.
    http://www.hooyou.com/news/news050807cross.html


    Hi,

    I am Canadian citizen lived in Canada for 9 years. In 2005, I moved to USA on TN visa. Here is my case details.....

    Priority Date : Jun-06
    Category : EB2
    I140 Approved : 08/15/2006
    Chargeability : India
    Processing Stage : I-485, EAD, AP
    I485 Mailed Date : 07/02/2007

    My daughter is born in Canada in year 2000.

    My quastion is can I use my daughter's birth country for cross chargeability. I know this is not very common, most of the time spouse's country of birth can be used for cross chargeability. But while I was googling I found the defination on the below website....

    http://www.visapro.com/Immigration-Dictionary/C1.asp
    Cross Chargeability : When a Green Card applicant is subject to a quota waiting list, but is the child or the spouse of persons born in a country with more favorable quota, the applicant may cross charge to the most favorable quota.

    I would really appreciate your help.

    Thanks





    martini glass centerpieces. Centerpieces in Large Martini
  • Centerpieces in Large Martini



  • anandrajesh
    02-12 02:42 PM
    I went to India this Winter and got my 7th yr H1B stamping for 3 years till Aug 31, 2009. My passport is expiring this Aug 07. The Immigration Officer at the POE(Chicago) gave me I-94 till Sep 09, 09. (09/09/09) . As you see in my case the VO & Immigration Officer didnt care to see when my passport is expiring. I think they will give you your Visa Based on ur Approved I-797 only.



    more...


    martini glass centerpieces. Martini Glass Centerpiece
  • Martini Glass Centerpiece



  • statuslaw
    01-22 06:03 PM
    Thanks, singhv_1980!

    My job is related to research in chemical engineering. Do you mean my name check or security check was already done? How long to wait for PIMS verifications?


    There is a possibility that you are also stuck in PIMS verifications. There is a whole bunch of threads going on with the topic. I believe security checks are done if your job profile is sensitive (like semi conductors, nuclear ).

    Good Luck!





    2010 Martini Glass Centerpieces martini glass centerpieces. The Giant Martini Glasses come
  • The Giant Martini Glasses come



  • Munshi75
    11-24 08:27 AM
    I was on OPT for certain amount of time. But my H1B was approved during my 6th month of OPT . So unless there is any mention of future starting date on your H1B approval notice, you stand to loose the OPT and will be on H1B the moment you receive your receipt number. The REF does not matter at all as you have the receipt number and if you feel confident to deal with your reference.

    Hope I did not confuse you further.



    more...


    martini glass centerpieces. a giant martini glass for
  • a giant martini glass for



  • waitin_toolong
    07-19 11:49 AM
    in fact if your friend did not claim hope credits or some others that he was entitled to in the last 3 years he can file amendment to those taxes as well.





    hair Martini Glass centerpiece martini glass centerpieces. martini+glass+centerpieces
  • martini+glass+centerpieces



  • TheCanadian
    01-02 08:24 PM
    Are you saying we can submit past works?



    more...


    martini glass centerpieces. The centerpiece still looked
  • The centerpiece still looked



  • akhilmahajan
    05-01 07:18 AM
    Keeping the thread alive.........





    hot I love the martini glass martini glass centerpieces. more like a martini glass
  • more like a martini glass



  • chem2
    08-29 10:14 PM
    PAR: parolee



    more...


    house Large Martini Glass Vase. martini glass centerpieces. New Year#39;s Eve Centerpiece
  • New Year#39;s Eve Centerpiece



  • vandanaverdia
    09-09 03:13 PM
    ^^^ bump ^^^





    tattoo Centerpieces in Large Martini martini glass centerpieces. Martini Glass Centerpiece
  • Martini Glass Centerpiece



  • mss007
    07-21 04:36 PM
    My H1B approved in June 2005 (Renewal) and it was until June 2008, now it is showing Case received and Pending :eek: don't know the reason.
    I got other H1B in Feb 2006 (H1 transfer) but this is fine.... So I didn't care that one.

    I think these are system issues so don't worry....................

    Let us know if again any changes on your I140..

    ~
    ss



    more...


    pictures Martini Glass Centerpiece martini glass centerpieces. Ever After Decorating - Upper
  • Ever After Decorating - Upper



  • ThinkTwice
    07-11 05:35 PM
    Where are they?

    People who want to volunteer:

    Please PM Franklin or/and me your e-mail address and phone number so that we can share the phone list. There are 380 numbers to call. So if e'one takes 50
    we need seven members.





    dresses more like a martini glass martini glass centerpieces. Way tocandleabras, giant martini Large+martini+glass+centerpieces+uk
  • Way tocandleabras, giant martini Large+martini+glass+centerpieces+uk



  • rsdang
    08-19 10:44 AM
    However I would not like to see socialization items on the home page... If we do go ahead with this suggestion I would suggest a seprate link from the hom page...

    I would not want to loose important messages in personal communication with other members...

    Thanks



    more...


    makeup a giant martini glass for martini glass centerpieces. Large Martini Glass Vase.
  • Large Martini Glass Vase.



  • ivjobs
    11-09 01:48 PM
    Just to keep the ideas about entrepreneurship and the group activity floating at a central place, a file has been created in the group. Any one who feels their ideas, thoughts and proposals are worth and benefit the VI entrepreneur community, please add them below. The team will review them frequently and try to implement as many as feasible in the best interests of the IV and the group.

    Compilation of some of the ideas/thoughts already proposed by the entrepreneurship group members:

    1. Create a Charter which describes our activities,what we want to do,
    roles, responsibilities, How to address issues and conflicts among
    members etc.

    2. Establish a core team/board who will report to a chair and is
    ultimately responsible for policies, actions etc.

    3.Identify and assign responsibility to individual members

    4.Clearly identify the chain of command (whose responsible for what
    and who does final decision)

    5. Also assign the charter/board to come up with a business plan, do
    investment analysis etc for the group.

    6. Chalk out any short term and long term initiatives such as
    attracting and retaining folks, managing day to day affairs, sharing
    the wealth of knowledge and profits.

    7. Should we register a ivstartup.org domain?
    its 9.99/yr at godaddy, so that we can move from an informal setup
    like yahoo groups to a more formal setup...with our own forum and
    all..

    8.Also to meet the cost...lets have a $1 as a yearly fee (or 50
    cent/month) or 10$ life long membership....that will cover the cost
    of hosting.

    9. Like the one proposed on IV about Housing Crisis and speedy green card approval for buying houses, why not we propose an agenda for speedy green card process for I 485 pending and aspiring/existing entrepreneurs?

    10. Create a shared repository for the all the startup related information specifically targeting IV audience.

    Please add in your thoughts to the above or visit

    http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/ivstartup/files/





    girlfriend Martini Glass Centerpiece martini glass centerpieces. I then went outside and cut
  • I then went outside and cut



  • desijackass
    11-02 09:34 AM
    I got my H1 B stamped in Oct 2010 at the Vancouver consulate.

    Step 1:
    The first thing you need to get an appointment at Vancouver consulate is to visit their website (Vancouver • U.S. Consular Services in Canada (http://www.consular.canada.usembassy.gov/vancouver.asp)). Instructions on the website are pretty straightforward. Use the online system to enter all your information and fill up the DS160 electronically. Upload a recent photo (within 6 months). I saw a number of people have to produce newer photos when I was at the consulate because the ones they provided were too old. If you screw up on that , don't worry there is a photo booth inside the consulate (that is super expensive) and you can get pics there. There is also a store across from the consulate where you can get pics.,\
    Once you fill up your DS 160, continue the application process for the visa, and at the very last step you can request a date. I did mine a month in advance and I think the system releases dates only 1 month in advance. My appointment was on Oct18 and the system allowed me to change dates upto Oct 15. Pay the online fee using your credit card and make sure you have a printer handy. The reciept they send you is important and make sure you print it out immediately. I did not find another spot where you could print it.

    Step 2:
    Now that you have an appointment , if you are Indian , you will need a valid visa for Canada. Goto the Canadian consulate website for the USA and depending on your nearest consulate send the application. Please remember the Canadian consulate is not as efficient as the US consulate and allow at least 3 weeks for them to process your visa. Mine took over 15 days and they sent the passport back regular ordinary mail. The passport reached a day late , so I had to rebook my airline tickets. If you plan things well , you can get your passport back and book tickets then. I have read online that you can send them an express mail cover , but I didn't see anything of that sort on the website, you can try it, worst case you will be out $20. The Canadian form is a pain , but once that is done, just mail everything in. For Canada I said reason for visit was "tourism" , didnt really talk about the Visa renewal. I included bank documents, and last 3 paystubs. You don't need a valid US visa to go to Canada because technically the H1B document is valid for return.

    Step 3:
    Assuming you have got your Canadian visa, buy airline tickets to Seattle, it is much cheaper than buying tickets to Vancouver. Once there there are a number of ways to cross the border. You can be super cheap and take a bus , or if you have friends and family you can rent a car and drive across. My car rental rate for the whole week was $275. Vancouver has a great public transport system and you do not really need a car there.
    I crossed over at midnight so there was no traffic, the lazy Canadian border guard didn't really care , barely looked and my passport and waved me through. (Makes sense that they don't care that much because the US is so strict, if you are here and crossing over, you are probably legal!) Don't take any food across, thats one of the questions they ask you, and if you do have any , it would probably be a hasssle.

    Step 4:
    Now that you are in Canada, you don't have to stay downtown Vancouver. I pricelined a hotel (Hilton) in Burnaby, which is the next suburb also called metro town. $75 a night , whcih was a great deal for the hotel, right across from a really large shopping mall.It was also 5 mins walk from their sky train system.I would suggest getting a hotel for atleast 3 days. and then getting more if you required. So I parked my car there. Monday morning , interview day, I took the skytrain downtown, I think the stop was waterfront or the one before that, sky trains are empty, fast and efficient <20mins to get downtown and $3.5 for the ticket. 5mins walk from the station to 1075 w pender street where the consulate is located. There are hardly any signs, so you may have to ask around. Hint: the consulate is in the same building as the Starbucks. Don't bother going early than 20 mins, because you will just stand around waiting. 20 mins in to your appointment, make your way to the consulate.
    You will need your passport, supporting documents (just the bar code DS160 reciept), pay stubs, H1B notice etc
    They will do a preliminary check at the entrance,DO NOT TAKE YOUR CELL PHONE or any electronics with you, you will be sent away.
    After that you go to this dull , drab room, where you sit around for about 1/2 hour till they check your docs and wait for finger printing. They are usually very friendly there, any discrepancy , they let you correct it, not like Chennai where they kick you out.
    After 1/2 hour I got finger printed then was taken up to the 20th floor, where I had to wait for 5 mins.When my number was called.
    I then went up to the counter, the lady asked my what I did, where I worked (Usual BS), it was my third renewal, so it was pretty lax. I work for a Big 10 school, so it wasn't much of a problem. I was done in 5 mins, and she said that she was sticking sticker on my passport so I could come back on Wednesday and pick it up, or I could have it sent to DHL, I said , I would come back.
    I was out of there, I then explored Vancouver for a couple of days, went back to consulate on Wednesday when a security guard handed me my passport. I pricelined the same hotel and extended my stay for a few days, then drove back to Seattle.
    On my return, my entry was smooth, they checked my paperwork, american border guards were very efficient and friendly. It was a half hour wait at peach arch, and I was there at 7 am. I did notice lines getting bigger. I had to pay$6 for a new I-94 and then drove to Seattle airport and was out of there.





    hairstyles The centerpiece still looked martini glass centerpieces. and Cream Martini Glass
  • and Cream Martini Glass



  • lj_rr
    08-24 01:13 PM
    Anyone found a solution for this yet?





    anilvt
    07-17 12:05 AM
    Anyone?





    deepimpact
    09-17 11:35 PM
    do we know how much it is for this year?
    For FY2010 it was ~ 10K and it was mentioned some time back on USCIS website that the spillover for FY2011 may be similar. But I guess we won't know until an official announcement is made.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment