Saturday, June 18, 2011

hair styles for women over 50 with fine

images short hair styles for women hair styles for women over 50 with fine. short hair styles women over
  • short hair styles women over



  • peer123
    04-17 09:59 AM
    How did you find what job code your labor was applied for?

    it is on the approved labor certificate, that my lawyer gave me





    wallpaper short hair styles women over hair styles for women over 50 with fine. hair styles for women over 50
  • hair styles for women over 50



  • sky7
    07-26 11:17 AM
    Dear all

    First of all..THANKS SO MUCH for taking the time to answer my questions!!! I needed that support! :)

    Sorry i confused u all...here are my GC Filling details:

    LC State: NJ
    LC Category: EB2
    LC PD: 24 SEP 02
    I-140 FD: 15 JUNE 06
    I-140 RD: 16 JUNE 06
    I-140 LUD: 03 JULY 06
    I-140 Receipt# : LIN-06-191-XXXXX
    I-140 AD (If any): Still waiting!!!
    Concurrent filing: NO


    So my PD is 9/24/02. Yeah, i also read 180 days after filling I485 b4 i can leave my current company under AC21.

    I guess the best option for me is to

    ** wait till my get my I140 approves,
    ** get my H1B extended for another 3 years (instead of 1 stupid year),
    ** Wait for at least 180 days

    then move to another company (if i still get another job offer by then) Correct?? So by then, the new company should be able to transfer my H1B and finish up my GC process? But..but can my old company do anything to jeapodize my GC filling? eg: revoke my LC or I140???

    More suggestions and opinions??? :o


    Given my PD is 9/2002 (EB2), I won't be affected by the retrogression right? if i am not an India or China citizen.

    Pls advise

    Sky





    hair styles for women over 50 with fine. hair styles for women over 50
  • hair styles for women over 50



  • yabadaba
    07-31 02:34 PM
    check out immigrationportal.com

    the reason you wont get anywhere in terms of answers in a public forum is because you have not provided us with any relevant information. which forms were filed by your grandfather...which category was it filed under.

    did your grandfather not file form I-765? that is an employment authorization document...giving your mom unrestricted permission to work.





    2011 hair styles for women over 50 hair styles for women over 50 with fine. short hair styles for women
  • short hair styles for women



  • matreen
    12-18 11:22 PM
    Thank you gc_chahiye for you nice explaination. I agreed with your comment on completing 180 days....will do that. I may invoke AC21 afterwards with EAD rather going with H1B transfer as that make better sense to me.....

    Any sugessions.....???

    Also I heard that the time limit of 6 months to apply the I-140 after the labor is approved is only applies to people who substuting the approved labor. I am not sure how far that is true, any clarifications would be great.

    Thanks,
    M



    more...


    hair styles for women over 50 with fine. women over 50. hair styles
  • women over 50. hair styles



  • prinive
    04-10 05:38 PM
    Any one else...:o





    hair styles for women over 50 with fine. hair styles for women over 50
  • hair styles for women over 50



  • morchu
    06-01 04:44 PM
    If you "extension of status" is denied, you can "re-enter" only with a new visa stamping on your passport. Same applies for family.

    USCIS most probably will issue RFEs if the exact dates of out of status is not clear. And eventually if it become obvious of 4 months of out of status, I think mostly your extension of status will be denied. Only exceptional situations / explanations can get an extension of status / change of status approved even with 4 months of out of status.

    At this point, I suggest you plan for the return to home country (even if it is temporary), and if you can secure an offer, file for H1 and wait for its approval in your home country. I know it is painful, but please do plan for it, to make it less painful.

    Staying out of status too long will even affect your next entry. And I think 4 months is long. But it is your choice.

    Thank you for your immediate reply. I have 2 more questions as below :

    My H1B is valid till 2011. I came through �A� company and this is my second employer (�B�). After I joined �B� company, I never went out of USA. �B� Company�s name is not reflected in my H1B visa (in passport). Only I have the copy of I129 with �B� company�s name. Now, I am no more with �B� company.

    1. What is the process of re-enter to USA ? I mean, what type of documents I need to show to Immigration Dept ?

    3. My families also need to re-enter to USA at the same time ?

    Hopefully, I am able to explain my occurred situation correctly.

    I need your valuable suggestion pls.



    more...


    hair styles for women over 50 with fine. hair styles for women over 50
  • hair styles for women over 50



  • krishmunn
    03-04 12:28 PM
    Also from Attorney blogs ---- If the employer does not file a new LCA (and you are not in a position to ask for it or quit the job), send a mail to Employer asking for a copy of new LCA as of first day of work in the new site. By law , it is employer's responsibility to file a new LCA and give a copy to you. If you send the mail, it is a proof that you have been trying to be on right side of law and employer is at fault.

    If in future, you are held accountable for falling out of status, attorneys will probably be able to convince CIS that it is not your fault and save your case.





    2010 hair styles for women over 50 hair styles for women over 50 with fine. short hair styles for women
  • short hair styles for women



  • yabadaba
    06-29 10:07 AM
    ^^^^



    more...


    hair styles for women over 50 with fine. hair styles for women over 30
  • hair styles for women over 30



  • msyedy
    02-05 02:26 PM
    you have to give the H1 qualifying exam (I think Step 3), then you have to apply for Residency in universities. They all call you for personal interview, and the results are announced in mid march. Once you are selected, they'll process H1 for you. If you do not have step 3 cleared, then they'll process J1 visa for you. Most of these universities come under non-profit so, H1 quota is not a issue for them.

    Oh Mr dexto_al read his question properly before giving your precious advise....





    hair short hair styles for women hair styles for women over 50 with fine. short hair styles women over
  • short hair styles women over



  • MSCapBust
    07-25 09:54 PM
    Thanks you all for replying.

    I have 2 clarifications:

    1. Am I allowed to begin work only on 1st Oct 2006?
    If I'm exempt from the cap, does that mean I can begin work anytime or am I subject to the yearly schedules dates like everyone else? I keep hearing both versions. Please do clarify.

    2. I did NOT get my H1-B stamped on my passport (back in 2002).
    Since I was quitting and going back to school, I didn�t bother to get it done and got a new F-1 instead. I do however; have my H1-B approval document. Does this affect anything with regards to the cap? In other words, am I exempt only if I get a H1-B stamping?

    I do apologize for asking quite so many times, but I really do want to make sure before I let the cap be reached.
    Thanks very much once again.
    Slightly more relieved.



    more...


    hair styles for women over 50 with fine. hair styles for women over 50
  • hair styles for women over 50



  • Sakthisagar
    04-15 08:35 AM
    Most of the above documnets were optional 2 years back, but now it become compulsory in all these, Workorder/SOW and PO is very much necessary, for an approval, Since this is a Premium Processing, there are chances of getting an RFE, asking for original contract between client and the vendor, at that time you can ask the Final Vendor or Client to send or Fax the contract directly to USCIS. And ask your attorney to mention in a covering letter in the RFE that the contract is sent by your Vendor Attorney thru mail or fax,

    Last year I had the same situation, on Premuim Processing, and I got the above RFE, and got an year extension, this year I am proactive I am applying for normal processing, 6 months back. with all the above documents.toatl (10 years in US)

    Good Luck to you and let us enlighten us, what happened to your case.

    Prayers to everyone who are in this difficult phase of life extending the H1B.

    May GOD Bless





    hot women over 50. hair styles hair styles for women over 50 with fine. short hair styles for women
  • short hair styles for women



  • syedajmal
    01-29 03:27 PM
    Had a friend forward this email. Is this true.

    From: Anne Manetas, Deputy Director, NumbersUSA
    Date: Wednesday 28JAN09 12:15 p.m. EST

    E-Verify Amendments Still In Tact -- Keep Up the Pressure Until Final Vote Today

    DEAR FRIENDS,

    Please keep phoning your own U.S. Representative (even if he/she usually is pro-illegal-immigration). 202-224-3121

    Do NOT make any more calls to the Rule Committee Members (unless they are from your district).

    Things are looking good, but we can't be sure until the final vote occurs. Your hard work is definitely paying off.

    No amendments to strip the E-Verify language out of the stimulus bill were even filed, which is a huge victory for us. However, since things can change on the Hill at any moment, it is critical that you keep calling your own U.S. Representative to tell them you support the E-Verify language in the bill and hope your Rep. will help ensure that it remains in the bill.

    The final vote on the stimulus bill should happen sometime late this afternoon or early this evening.

    To be clear, there is currently no amendment to strip the E-Verify language.

    Please go to your Action Buffet corkboard and click on the phone note. It will provide talking points to make it easier to make the phone call. And it names your Representative and provides alternative phone numbers to call.

    Be sure to keep watching our NumbersUSA home page for updates.

    THANKS,
    ANNE



    more...


    house hair styles for women over 50 hair styles for women over 50 with fine. hair styles for women over 50
  • hair styles for women over 50



  • India_USA
    09-14 09:20 AM
    can you update your profile?





    tattoo hair styles for women over 50 hair styles for women over 50 with fine. short hair styles for women
  • short hair styles for women



  • Hinglish
    03-03 11:24 AM
    AGI = American Greencard for Indians



    more...


    pictures hair styles for women over 50 hair styles for women over 50 with fine. hair styles for women over 50
  • hair styles for women over 50



  • LostInGCProcess
    07-25 02:19 AM
    Thanks for your replies. I have shared the information with him. He just told me that he has a PD back in 2006 EB2 from his last company. He filed Labor + 140 (approved) but did not file I-485 (sorry i did not ask him or he told me earlier).. so now that his PD is fixed you guys think he should wait ?.. His Category for filing will be the same .. Does that help reducing RFE's ?

    Please suggest.

    Thanks
    -M

    It would be nice if your friend becomes a member of IV and ask the questions himself and be part of the whole immigration process...instead of asking you to post those questions and act as a middleman.

    There are so many valuable members in IV community who can give great suggestions. First hand information is always better then passing thru a middle layer...just my opinion.

    Cheers





    dresses short hair styles for women hair styles for women over 50 with fine. hair styles for women over 50
  • hair styles for women over 50



  • rahulpatel
    08-14 02:35 PM
    I worked for my employer at this vendor. At the time, my employer agreed on paper to give me a specified amount but only after the vendor pays. Vendor has been giving him troubles as regards my pay, so my employer made me wait frustratingly for months to give me pay. Just recently only after much trouble he released part of the amount. But now he learnt that he might have to go to court about the vendor. As a result, now he is denying me MY remaining pay!! I already waited for 4 months now, and can NOT take this strain anymore. My friends advised me to take this issue to Court or DOL. But my employer threatens that I will have no case.
    Is that so?? Am I really required to wait like this months/years long if it takes that long for my employer to settle his matter with vendor?? Can an employer actually follow these kind of practice? Please provide your experienced advises.
    Also kindly let me know how can I proceed if I want to file a DOL complaint?



    more...


    makeup hair styles for women over 30 hair styles for women over 50 with fine. hair styles for women over 50
  • hair styles for women over 50



  • MArch172008
    06-16 05:03 PM
    IS any one processing two GC process one with the current employer and other based on future employment with other employer ?

    regards





    girlfriend short hair styles for women hair styles for women over 50 with fine. hair styles for women over 50
  • hair styles for women over 50



  • jotv
    11-19 12:32 PM
    i am going for the h1 stamping first time . in form 156 how long do you intend to stay in usa ? for that i wrote 3 years . is it ok ? and my sister is also in usa .so for one question i wrote the same thing because we should be honest thats why.

    here what my question is will the interview people think that i wont come back to home coutry because of 3years and sister ?

    should i take any guarantee supporting letter from my parents if yes how is the format ? please answer with your experiences? i appriciate your help .





    hairstyles hair styles for women over 50 hair styles for women over 50 with fine. hair styles for women over 50
  • hair styles for women over 50



  • little_willy
    07-29 11:23 PM
    I think they should change the title on their page to How may I harass you? :)
    LOL ;-) Had a chuckle after a frustrating day. Thanks.





    yabadaba
    06-14 08:04 PM
    lets say we dont apply for ead and ap now...will that affect filing ead and ap in the future if the priority dates retrogress?





    bzuccaro
    11-09 08:40 AM
    If the labor certification is approved and the I-140 has been or will be pending for 365 days or more prior to the H-1B worker�s requested H-1B start date, then the H-1B visa worker can file for the one year extension under AC21 106 (a).



    No comments:

    Post a Comment